Announcement: This blog is now moved to new domain: CeeKam.com

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Microsoft Introduces BLOG Website

Everyone is familiar with many free Blog Websites. Googles Blogspot is one of the widely known Blog website. In fact, my Blog runs on Google Blogspot ;).

I recently noticed on my friend - Vijay Simha's Blog about the New Features Blogspot has introduced.

Now, its time for Microsoft to come up with its own Blog website. Check it out - its called Windows Live Writer. I am not sure how many of us would like to migrate from One Blog to Another blog website.

Some of the features of Windows Live Writer includes - WYSIWYG Authoring, Photo Publishing, Map Publishing, Writer SDK and Compatibility

1 comment:

Vijay Simha Harivanam said...

Good Article Kamlesh. However I read that using Windows Live writer software one can blog at blogger too.. Donno will have to check it out..

Vijay
http://vjsimha.blogspot.com