Announcement: This blog is now moved to new domain: CeeKam.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bangalore Bundh - This time for a long period

Well, this is very much true for me these days. Reason - I got infected with Chicken Pox and cannot go out for a weeks time untill it gets cured completely. I am taking traditional medicines and noticing heeling signs to some of the boils.

I am on strict diet and taking complete rest at home. Spend time sleeping, watching TV and in betweens checking the mails. Thanks to the broadband connection at home, which is keeping me entertained.

I heard that Chicken Pox is caused by infection with the varicella zoster virus. Chicken pox is contracted by touching an infected person's blisters or anything that has been contaminated by contact with them. Adults usually have higher fevers, a more severe rash, headaches, and muscle aches, and they take longer to recuperate than children. Recovery from all symptoms takes ten days to two weeks.

Hoping to get back well soon and goto work :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope & wish you are on recovery path now!!