Announcement: This blog is now moved to new domain: CeeKam.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nokia BL-5C battery problem

I recently read about this in Times Of India and found the same on Nokia BL-5C battery Product Advisory site. Please check this website to identify if your Nokia Phone battery is the victim of this!

After filling the necessary details, I found that my battery is affected due to this problem. :-(

As per the instructions on the same website, I filled my personal information and submitted the to Nokia Support. During these steps, I was acknowledged with the following message:


We will send you a replacement battery with instructions on how to return your old battery. To ensure proper disposal, all recipients of a replacement battery hereby agree to return the old battery in the envelope provided.


Hoping that I will get the right battery from Nokia.

No comments: